Rules on the Mat
Walk in with a beginners mind, leave your EGO at the door.
ALWAYS great your professor first when entering the mat, then all your colleagues.
- Never use inappropriate language inside the gym.
Always be aware of kids in the gym and ensure they are not exposed to any inappropriate or aggressive language.
- Treat EVERYONE with RESPECT and good manners.
- Look after the gym & help maintaining the amenities clean.
- Don't walk on the mats in your shoes or flip flops.
- Do wear your shoes and flip flops when you go to the toilet.
- Cut your finger & toe nails short. This is not only to stop scratching and cuts but also to prevent your nails being bent backwards if they catch on the mat.
- Wash your uniform after every use.
- Turn up to class on time.
Unless you like pushups....
- Do not train when sick.
- Bring your smile and have fun.